Wednesday, 10 August 2011

maSa aQ peNtinG.. kAu OranG??

so happy for this time being...
as long as you don't mess with your problems..
then you will always be happy..
although you are full with problems around..
just forget it for a while..

Tumblr Photography, Photography Graphics, Photography

yeahh..u fill me with sunshine..
You make me smile..
You make me be so humble..
You make me happy..
You make me me clear with yours..
You make proud to be here as I am..
i wannna have You forever in my life..

Tumblr Photography, Photography Graphics, Photography



it is me walk in the middle..
what about you??

Tumblr Photography, Photography Graphics, Photography



dream about you again,
never stop!!
when are you going to meet me?
when can i have you?
when we'll be together?
answer me!

Tumblr Photography, Photography Graphics, Photography


Tumblr Photography, Photography Graphics, Photography



ok..
enjoy santap makanan ni!!~
read with your heart and soul, don't use your pancreas..
hehe.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...