Thursday, 18 November 2010

today was not a fairy tale..........haha, i change the lyric so that it fits me...
i think i was so bad today coz i woke up at early 1..unfortunately not 1 am,but 1 pm. was it great??haha.
never ever done that this year MAYBE!!! dengar my mum bubbling at me. GOD, such a nice words,huhu.
i felt regret sangat bangun such an early, so i terus mandi and starts doing any works that i should have done earlier. kemas rumah, sapu sampah but not( mopping), lipat baju, sidai baju lagi then masak???? NOOO...
it hard for me to cook and of course i don't like cook. my father always ask me to help my mum cooks..
i do help her but only KUPAS BAWANG AND POTONG SAYUR..ok la tu kan. kira pandai la jugak. oh ye, lagi 1, i boleh masak nasik jugak...sometimes lembik, sometimes keras sangat cam tak cukup air..haha.
ok la tu, kata nobody's perfect and not always perfect...
ok, i need to perform solah and then, help my mum kupas bawang.,..da~~
see you soon bloggers~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...