Tuesday, 30 November 2010

no idea. . . .

seriously wanna post something to share with.....
but now i'm not in the right mood to write..
get busy with my job that doesn't give me any benefit,
but maybe only money and experienced.
yeah, actually i've got that experienced before...
but still wanna continue to work there...

maybe tomorrow i'll post my new entry....
maybe..maybe..maybe...
i've got merepek all the time...
gonna let my adeq say that i'm freakin everyday...
he's now sleeping like oucchhh......
making me out of my mind...
my tidy room la bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my bed!!!it's messy like the place of my friends, friends..cik ti___

uhhh...looks like i'm going to punch and bit him!!!
but can't...
he send me everyday to my work place...
i should have treat him better~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...